FAQ - Common Driver Questions Answered
- - What is a PC Driver?
Drivers are software that allow your PC to communicate with your connected devices such as your printer, sound card, video card, webcam, etc. These connected devices cannot function properly if any of their driver software is out of date, corrupt or missing.
- + What PC Problems can Outdated or Corrupt Drivers Cause?
If your PC drivers are not updated then you can have a variety of problems including: blue screen errors, pc crashes and freezes, no sound, no vide, device connectivity problems, printer not working, “device not recognized” error.
- + How do you Update Photoshop Drivers and fix Photoshop Driver-Related Problems?
Safest and quickest way to update Photoshop drivers is to download and run DriverBoost. Another option is visiting the manufacturer site to search for and manually update your driver. However, in this case you must make sure you install the exactly correct driver for your system otherwise your risk driver errors, blue screens, and damaging your PC.
- + How do I run and install DriverBoost?
- Click Here to Download DriverBoost
- Click "Run" ("Save File" for FireFox)
- Click "Run" Again
- Follow Simple Step-by-Step Instructions