Do you need efficient hard drive recovery software? Are you afraid that your most important files may be gone forever because your hard drive crashed? While it is definitely stressful to find all of your general data gone due to physical or mechanical failure of computer or even hard drive, it is comforting to know that there are already available solutions to help you out.
Most people think that recovering data from hard drive crash is already impossible but several programs make it relatively easy to find them. Before getting help with a good hard drive recovery program, it is important to find out if the crash was due to computer failure. If this is the case, then try the following steps below.
How To Recover Files From Computer Crash
- The first thing to do is to get the hard drive from your computer. This is where all your files are stored. You must let experts handle this job if you are unsure how to get it out of your computer. Exercise extreme caution when getting the hard drive since it is very sensitive to scratches and marks.
- Prepare an external hard drive case to put your hard drive in. Do this while ensuring there’s no power connected. After closing it tightly, plug it to the computer. Then you can start the recovering process.
- The computer will easily detect your hard drive.
- Go to My Computer and click on the new drive. Keep in mind that C is the main drive while the new drive might be E, F or G.
- Get the files from the new drive by copying and then paste it to another drive. There are many online tutorials showing how to do this stuff.
- If the computer failed to detect the new hard drive, it is possibly damaged.
- When the hard drive crash, some people think it is too difficult to retrieve data, emails and photos. This is because the folders cannot be easily seen or links are not available for us to find them easily. If this is the case, then do the manual navigation. Change settings if you must in order to see these files fast.
- Unhide the folders by clicking on it on the Tools menu. If there are no menus, press alt key and choose View. Find hidden files and folders and click on it.
There are some cases when hard drive crash is too difficult to restore. Some data may become unreadable and the only way to recover files is to take it to the professionals. Team of experts in several companies can now handle data retrieval services whether data loss was due to computer crash, mechanical failure, physical damage or even caused by natural calamities.
They also install programs to backup files automatically for future use.
Are you still looking for the right hard drive recovery software to solve your problem? There’s no reason to panic once when you experienced problems on missing files, data loss, or computer crash. The success rate of retrieving these files is high when using hard drive recovery software. Search wisely on these programs online.
Guest Author: The writer, Keith Daniels, loves to blog about websites, web design and hard drive software. He writes interesting insights about Hard Drive Data Recovery